CUSTOM MEDIA COMMITTEE
Mission | White Papers | Custom Media Member Directory
Chair: Jim Meyers, President & CEO, Imagination Publishing
- To promote the value of custom media to business and professional markets globally through education and awareness
- To set standards and develop business models for business-to-business custom media operations
- To conduct research relevant to (a) measuring customer value generated by the use of custom media and (b) determining best practices, organizational structure and operating norms
- To support sales, marketing and research efforts to bring new or enhanced revenue streams to custom media
- To create a forum for ABM members to share information, experiences and best practices
- The Identity Game - Custom Media Builds Brands - Committee chair Joe Pulizzi moderated this January 10, 2007 edition of ABM's Thought Leadership Breakfast Series. Panelists discussed ways to forge new partnerships and generate revenue using targeted, brand-driven content - how that content drives custom media products, how they work and what it can deliver to the bottom line!
- The Custom Media Experience: The committee developed the content for this indispensable guide for purveyors of effective custom media programs, it contains four insightful case studies illustrating custom media challenges and solutions with profiles on John Deere, Alpharma, Motorol as well as snapshots on WebMD and Cisco. Order copies by visiting: The ABM Store online!
- The committee is also looking to expand it's cooperative relationship with the Custom Publishing Council in order to further the custom media concept in the business media industry.
Additional Committee Minutes & Resources (*ABM Members Only)
The inaugural Custom Media Innovator of the Year Award Call for Entries is now available! Entries must be received at ABM by Friday, May 9, 2008.
Be sure to check out the NEW Custom Media Microsite at www.ABMCustomMedia.com!
For more information on the committee please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org