ENTRY FORM (PDF)
1. The material from the publication or Web site must consist of original, full-page tear sheets or print-outs of Web pages. The dates of publication should be apparent. Please be sure to write them in where they do not appear. The tear sheets or print-outs should be firmly bound together, in sequence; a simple, inexpensive folder or three-ring binder should withstand the rigors of judging.
2. Complete the entry blank.
a. List the name of the publication/Web site.
b. Provide the complete contact information for the person submitting the entry. American Business Media will address all correspondence regarding the entry to this person.
c. List the name of the corporation, professional or association being nominated.
d. Supply the name and telephone number of a contact at the organization being nominated.
e. The lead editor or publisher of the publication/Web site submitting the nomination must sign the entry form certifying that all rules have been followed.
f. Write a background statement of approximately 250 words stating the significance, intent and results of the program or activity for which the nomination is being made. This statement is critical to the judging process.
Supplementary supporting or impact material—letters, clippings, etc., testifying to the worthiness of the activity—may be included with the entry.
3. Complete an entry blank (you may use photocopies) for each organization nominated.
4. Payment by credit card only. You must include complete credit card information on every entry form.
5. Mail entries to William D. Littleford Awards for Corporate Community Service, American Business Media, 675 Third Avenue, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10017. Each entry must be postmarked by midnight, November 2, 2009. Hand-delivered entries will be accepted until 5:00 PM on that date.
6. All entrants will be notified of the judging results. The Grand Littleford Award winner will receive their awards at the Jesse H. Neal Awards on March 11, 2010 in New York City.
All entries become the sole property of American Business Media and will not be returned.