What's Expected of your Website?
About This Session:
Online marketing is a powerful way for organizations of every size and industry to interact with their customers, critics, fans and partners. Best practices in user experience and search engine optimization are essential for capitalizing on the power of online marketing. Moreover, the introduction of Social Media has enabled users to post comments, thoughts and opinions about services and products. This session is great for those looking to quickly get up-to-speed on the elements of online marketing, user experience, search optimization and social media. More importantly, how to leverage those elements to increase ROI, take control of brand positioning and have online conversations with your customers.
- Key Points of Interest:
1. Elements of Online Marketing & Why it's Important
2. Proven Strategies and Best-Practices for Executing Online Marketing Strategies
3. Participation Protocols for Conversations with Influencers & Detractors
4. Metrics & Key Performance Indicators to Measure your ROI
- 5. Examples from Past Projects
Senior Internet Strategist
Michael is a seasoned business and technology analyst with vast experience directing custom integration projects for major consulting firms. Currently, his areas of expertise include Social Media, project management, SEO, internet and website strategy, and content management.