Events Summit: Driving Profits With the Power of Face-to-Face Events - CANCELLED
This event is now closed.
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT MICHELE LANGER AT 212-661-6360 X3337
The numbers have spoken:
• Trade shows alone now generate over $11.3 billion a year in annual revenue
• Now more than ever, business decision makers rely on face-to-face events to validate purchase decisions*
• While events demonstrate unique strengths, they are most effective when used together in an integrated manner*
* As reported in ABM’s 2007 Forrester Research study
Learn from the best in the business about the power of events – whether as stand-alone offerings or as a key component in integrated programs – as experts share their companies’ best practices and tools for capturing a larger piece of the hugely profitable business of face-to-face events.
Who Should Attend?
• Print and online publishers who want to extend their brand and increase revenue through new face-to-face opportunities.
• Events and trade show organizers ready to embrace the best practices and digital technologies that will extend the life of their show.
• Business Media and Events professionals already in the business of events and want diversify their current revenue streams through new innovations.
Hotel Room Block Information
Rooms are available at the Radisson Martinique Hotel for $349 on the night of June 9. To reserve your room, contact Lauren Gabriel at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this event, contact Michele Langer at 212-661-6360 x3337 or email@example.com
For sponsorship information, contact Jane O'Connor at 212-661-6360 x3332 firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration policy: This is a firm registration and may not be cancelled after June 3, 2008 5:00 pm EST. Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing to American Business Media or faxed to 212-661-6360. Registrations cancelled prior to June 3, 2008 will be refundable, minus a $75.00 processing fee. Substitutions may be made after that day, but cancellations will not be refunded for any reason. American Business Media reserves the right to cancel any programs and assumes no responsibility for personal expenses incurred. By registering you understand that your participation and attendance at the "Events Summit" may be video taped, filmed and/or audio recorded. You agree that the Recording may be used for any lawful purposes that American Business Media, or its designees, in their sole discretion, may determine. You also acknowledge that you have no interest or ownership in the Recording or its copyright.